XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shod

Racism

Acussed: Blazkowicz

Reason: Racism

Item lost: Not

How did this happen: i was killing him in prt_fild08, amd he called me!

This is not the first time, this time i decide to report

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Well, this kid is crying and he insulted me first (Called me "Dummy" for nothing and before that other insults, for that he dont show all the chat, i only killed him many times and he got mad). I dont know if this kids are retards or what, they always insult me then cry like a littles babies, i dont waste my time reporting people for "insults" in a game. If you insult people dont cry. And for finally, call to a person "monkey" is not a racist insult wtf, i'm only trolling him xd. 

PD: My "insult" It is a speciesist insult, which makes no sense, if you dont know what speciesism is, look for it. It's funny for me.

Edited by bl4z#0045

controlled, nobody is retarded. you are racist, you do not justify offending people by color, you offended black people, I have black friends and I felt offended too. it's not the first time you've done this ... child is you!
27 minutes ago, bl4z#0045 said:

Well, this kid is crying and he insulted me first (Called me "Dummy" for nothing and before that other insults, for that he dont show all the chat, i only killed him many times and he got mad). I dont know if this kids are retards or what, they always insult me then cry like a littles babies, i dont waste my time reporting people for "insults" in a game. If you insult people dont cry. And for finally, call to a person "monkey" is not a racist insult wtf, i'm only trolling him xd. 

PD: My "insult" It is a speciesist insult, which makes no sense, if you dont know what speciesism is, look for it. It's funny for me.

AGAIN !!!!

How long this will continue ?  7 days ban again ??? STUPID PUNITION FOR IT.  IP BLOCK NOW.

I thought the Staff on this server was different from the others, but unfortunately I don't know anymore

Banned for 2 weeks, due to second offense. Further harassment will contribute to a longer sentence. 

Roseta warned for multiple posts in RA section without being a part of the topic.