XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzu

Server Recovery

Hello everyone,

Due to a system crash (and some of the newer backups along with it), we'll be performing a character data rollback from all the way to June 17th. I'm deeply sorry that it has some to this solution as this was the last thing I wanted to do. However, with no newer backups, we're forced to resort to this last option. I'll be working on reconfiguring the server's automated backup system as well as being more proactive with creating copies of backups.

I sincerely apologize for this significant setback as it was my failure to manage the database better that led to this mishap. To compensate for losses, we'll be giving away items such as Remnant of War/Steadfast, Conq Boxes, Light of Icarus, and other practical in-game items. Additionally, we'll also add an NPC that allows players to instant max level 3 characters per unique id. We'll also try to recover refined items lost during the rollback. However, this will take time as we have to sift through a lot of data. If you have lost a refined item from the rollback, please post in the bug report section (in forum or discord) with the format:

name: <character name>
item(s) lost:
> +<refine level> <item name>

---example---
name: Dazzu
item(s) lost:
> +7 Valkyrie Manteau
> +10 Valkyrie Shield

For donations, we'll reapply donation credits made after June 17th.

Again, I would like to apologize for this huge setback.

Update 1:

• Instant level NPC is now available in moc_para01 13 22 (or @go hunt and walk left, beside the Freebies NPC).
    • You are allowed to instantly raise a character's Base Level to 255 5 times per unique id.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this