XIVRO Community
Iroha

So why did you chose that in-game name (main one)

I'll go first. 

Iroha is actually a character from a game called Samurai Shodown (or A.K.A Samurai Spirits). I haven't really played the game yet, but i just saw her when i was watching random videos of fighting games in youtube. And with that, i searched that sexy maid character and kaboom, i became an instant fan 660876414635212814.png?v=1

Her:
unknown.png

Do I have to explain Pervert and Watermelon? besides my own name..

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

I copied it from my old guildmate in another server way back 2009. Didn't ask permission though 🤭

11 hours ago, Tsuki said:

I'm a weeb.

Weebs unite 😄

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went with Aura Blade because I was too lazy trying to come up with a good name... so I just started doing skill names for each classes.

On a side note there is an LK called "Satellizer" and that name actually has a very nice ring to it. 

Most of my characters names are based of an old fighting game called Killer Instinct. My most used one would probably Chief Thunder , i also have Sabrewulf , Jago , Orchid  and Aria

9 minutes ago, Joaquin said:

Most of my characters names are based of an old fighting game called Killer Instinct. My most used one would probably Chief Thunder , i also have Sabrewulf , Jago , Orchid  and Aria

I grew up on KI !! Maybe I'll start stealing character names there before you use them all up haha. Ima take Hisako, Mira and Sadira 🤭

spacer.png

So its a long story, but if I could summarize it, I had a character I created with a first and last name.. pulled from 2 Naruto songs. Originally on a different game, I was called Yura Namikaze. A few years later, I learned about Minato Namikaze, so I guess Im related to Naruto and his dad? I'll take that; I like them both. 

I should mention that Yura was my second online persona. The first one was in 2007, created in DarkRO, hidden under a different name.. But that name is lost to time. This was before I met everyone who I currently know now. 

4 hours ago, beep boop said:

You... you wanna hold hands or... something???

Oh I want to touch something 😆

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

As most of the people know my ign as Yuufa, it's basically the Priest from Ragnarok the Animation. I also took the names of the main characters from that anime. 😄  

2 hours ago, beep boop said:

Everyday we go farther away from the light of Jesus

I want to be touched by Jesus tho.

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

Sebas is a character from an anime called overlord and for some reason I found the name very appealing so I took it as my username and I've kinda just stuck with it I guess. So yeah like tsuki, I am also a weeb and that is were I got the name from. (Sebas Tian(Sebastian)).spacer.png

Hildeblue is a monster from Phantasy Star Online, a game my brother and I grew up playing every day. My friend and I started using PSO names ~10 years ago and this is the one that stuck to me.

Quasars just sounds cool. I actually came up with it bc i was inspired by another DRO player a few years ago to come up with a simpler name for my char, because his name was just 1 word that everyone knew but it still felt unique as a player name. I was in an Astronomy class in uni at the time so I named my characters after types of stars (Pulsars, Quasars). I think it's a really good name for my Star Gladiator, too, since that class is all about celestial bodies.

Posted (edited)

my name is a character from the japanese anime called One Piece who is actually Shanks and not Shanx when he came to Brazil in the first subtitles it was called Shanx, I liked the name and used it for my nickname in all games. ( although the character is amazing in the anime besides being one of my favorites )

st1Ibf.jpg

Edited by Shanx
  • Haha 1

I'm weeb af. My first ever ign in Force was -XClouDX-, followed by every othef names from that particular series.

Chose the name Black Snow Prince, name was inspired from my previous RO server way back 2014 and it sounds cool. Have also played dRO Force way back 2015-2016 under the name PunisherMKIV name was inspired from my other favorite MMORPG: RF Online

16 minutes ago, BaTaS#0565 said:

i choose Jack Cole because it reflects on my personality 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and for the knowledge of everyone Jack Cole means to masturbate haaaaaaaaahhahaha..

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]