XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chady

Items: Costume Crystal, Blessing Scroll, Conqueror Box

1. Costume Crystals - to be traded. So it will be included in the Market. The exclusivity is kinda okay but Id like to know why its not allowed to be traded.
Maybe there is a reason to it.

2. Blessing Scrolls - remove its "Item move restrictions". Make it like the FCP Scroll.
Just cause.

3. Conqueror Boxes - Is it possible that when you use it the Castle Drop options are in Alphabetical Order?

I dont know if I shouldve made separate topics for each but I combined them anyway.

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

I would just like to add Boarding Halter as tradeable too. 🧐

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chady said:

3. Conqueror Boxes - Is it possible that when you use it the Castle Drop options are in Alphabetical Order?

I remember someone said to just change the c.drop quest requirements to conq. boxes, cause its just a pain on having them open 1 at a time.

Edited by Theta

I am planning to add a conversion npc and have conq boxes be the actual requirement, possibly available by the next maintenance. Regarding costume crystals, we have discussed about its tradability and decided to make it tradable on the next update. Lastly for blessing scrolls, I actually was not aware of its trade restrictions since it's a vanilla item. Will remove restrictions on that as well.

edit: moved thread to approved 👍

• Thanks 1

Awwwyis ❤️ thank you very much @Dazzu

@Arrow, you might need to make a diff topic for Halter..

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

When the requirement for crafting items becomes conqueror's boxes what happens to the existing various different castle drops?  Also, will castles start dropping conqueror's box instead of the respective regular drops from each castles?

Perhaps the npc could also convert the various different castle drops into conqueror's boxes?

I was just thinking about that too while in the shower.
I also thought of having an NPC that sells the Castle Drops in exchange for the Conqueror Boxes, there you can buy bulks of CDrops that you want without having to clickdragclickenterenter again and again.
Know what Im saying?

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

The latter. Looking at RMS, there's about 60 different types of Treasure Chests for among all castles, since no chest is the same. It would be a lot less malding to implement a many-to-one item conversion NPC. Also there are some bugs in the Conqueror Boxes while opened that I can't really account for, and having a miscellaneous item instead would solve that particular issue.

1 hour ago, Dazzu said:

The latter. Looking at RMS, there's about 60 different types of Treasure Chests for among all castles, since no chest is the same. It would be a lot less malding to implement a many-to-one item conversion NPC. Also there are some bugs in the Conqueror Boxes while opened that I can't really account for, and having a miscellaneous item instead would solve that particular issue.

+1

Spoiler

Yes, I believe that is more efficient. Time to get all of Hilde's Castle Drops. Thanks thanks..

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]