XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chady

Lighthalzen Cards

Posted (edited)

READ FIRST

Spoiler

By responding to this thread you hereby agree to its terms which will be;
If you respond with the infamous +1/-1 you subject yourself into a warn and a post deletion.

Jokes ūüėõ¬†unless @Dazzu¬†@Prank¬†gives their +1 to this.

Alright, this will be our thread from now on about these Majestic Cards.

Given that we still have no effect for the Assassin Cross Card and if the rest's current effects should be as it is.
We will also talk about the implementation of LHZ 4 Cards since the Administration have mentioned its coming release.
A few concerns have already been raised which are;
Should it be in XIV Points Exchange?
If not, will it be monopolized?

Now kiss..

Spoiler

skBocRT.png

Edited by Chady

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

Posted (edited)

SinxC Effect: Auto level 3 SB 10% chance. Increases SB damage by 5+1% * weapon refine rate 660876414635212814.png?v=1

EDIT: SB = Sonic Blow (might be misinterpreted as Soul Breaker lmao)

Edited by Iroha

Present date: 125 Player Peak
With this number of players right now and adding an end game item to a shop that can be EASILY farmed, is the same as giving it away for free with the cost of weeks worth of just hard work (yes sir, no luck involved there). Do you guys just want this server to turn into FarmRO? cause that's where its leading, people will just farm all day for this fella. Who the hell would want to engage in lhz bosses if you can just buy it from a shop?

We should focus on what really matters right now, which is the lack of HATS population right now. Sure new content sounds fun, but do you know what's more fun? More HATS players to enjoy the new content with! So if I were with you lets just help the server grow by spreading the love out there! Do share our Facebook Page and write an honest review in Ratemyserver while you're at it!

• Like 1

The more things we have in XIV exchange, the worse it gets for our economy. Im going to try to block things from going in to it if I have any say. 

People will always try to monopolize areas. Especially if they know the spawn timers. 

EDIT: Totally forgot to add, but the Assassin Cross effect is being worked on as we speak! Woo

Okay let me ask this question,

Before LHZ 3 was in XIV Points, was it monopolized?
There was Kaboom, Jireh, My group, Brazilians, Sprt.. Right?
Then Jireh merged with Sprt, Kaboom merged with mine, Brazilians went anywhere. 
Some of my friends formed even their own. Sprt now hunts without Jireh.
We stopped too and even Kaboom got inactive in LHZ 3, cause tbh Id rather earn the points from Bosses with CBoxes and LoIs now than go LHZ 3.
Not to mention I play as Tank.

• Like 1

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

That is a good question. Now I cant say for sure, as Im never really involved in hunting parties, but what you just said is something that I totally agree with. 

12 minutes ago, Chady said:

We stopped too and even Kaboom got inactive in LHZ 3, cause tbh Id rather earn the points from Bosses with CBoxes and LoIs now than go LHZ 3.

So kinda off-topic, but I do want to suggest some slight changes to make things a little better-off for us. So in terms of hunting.. that should be the main method of getting cards and these types of items. I cant say for sure about LHZ4, because that's going to be brought up in a meeting before their release, but I will say that we need to think very carefully about how they're released so that they're both coveted items, as well as being harder to obtain. 

Monopolization of any certain objective is always something that will be a struggle, and the argument that some people made back in the dark-days (heh..) was that if you want to beat the monopoly, get a stronger team. I don't necessarily agree with that, even if it is one of the inconvenient truths of online gaming. I mean I hate to say it, but variable respawn timers and the luck factor of being in the right place at the right time was integral in hunting the prize cards. Without a little bit of rng, it turns into a chore (albiet a chore with a great reward.). 

• Thanks 1

Can someone share the LHZ 4 card effects? They may not be the same here, but how do you remember them to be?

unknown.png 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here are some screenies I got from DarkRO Force. ūüôā

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beep boop said:

Can someone share the LHZ 4 card effects? They may not be the same here, but how do you remember them to be?

remembered the clown and prof that really has sick effect/bonuses

Well I can live with not having any of those cards. Guess I won't have to force myself to hunt for them ūüôā

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, beep boop said:

Copied from DarkRO patch notes. I believe Dazzu wrote this:

Spoiler

Champion Chen Card

‚Äʬ†Weapon Card
‚Äʬ†Allows use of level 5 Triple Attack
‚Äʬ†Increase damage of Tiger Knuckle Fist by 50%.
‚Äʬ†When used by Monk Class
o Increase damage of Triple Attack, Palm Push Strike, Combo Finish, and chain Crush Combo by 50%.
o Increase SP by (RefineRate*50).
‚Äʬ†Included in the 2-limit deadly card combo.

Professor Celia Card
‚Äʬ†Accessory Card
‚Äʬ†Allows use of level 3 Deluge, Violent Gale, Volcano, and Land Protector.
‚Äʬ†Allows use of level 3 Mind Breaker.
‚Äʬ†When used by Sage Class
o Elemental Bolts and Earth Spike do 15% more damage.

Clown Alphoccio Card
‚Äʬ†Headgear Card
‚Äʬ†Enables use of Level 5 Frost Joker.
‚Äʬ†INT +5, DEX +5
‚Äʬ†If DEX >= 150
o Further increases INT and DEX by RefineRate*2.
o Decreases After-cast delay of skills by the equipment's RefineRate.
‚Äʬ†If VIT >= 160
o Increase Maximum HP by (RefineRate*2)%.
o Heal (RefineRate)*150 HP per second.
‚Äʬ†When equipped by Bard or Dancer Class
o Flee -10, Perfect Dodge -5
o Increase Arrow Vulcan damage by 10%
‚Äʬ†Included in the 2-limit deadly card combo
‚ÄÉ

Gypsy Trentini Card
‚Äʬ†Headgear Card
‚Äʬ†Enables use of Level 5 Scream
‚Äʬ†HIT +15, LUK +5
‚Äʬ†If AGI >=150
o Further increases HIT and LUK by RefineRate*3.
o Increase movement speed by RefineRate*2%.
‚Äʬ†If INT >=160
o Increase SP by RefineRate*2%.
o Decrease SP Consumption of skills by RefineRate*3%.
‚Äʬ†When equipped by Bard or Dancer Class
o Flee -10, Perfect Dodge -5
o Increases Arrow Vulcan damage by 10%
‚Äʬ†When Gypsy and Clown card are both equipped
o Enables use of level 1 Tarot Card of Fate.

Creator Flamel Card
‚Äʬ†Garment Card
‚Äʬ†Enables use of Call Homunculus, Rest, and Resurrect Homunculus.
‚Äʬ†When worn by Creator class
o Increase Acid Demonstration damage by 25%.

Stalker Gertie Card
‚Äʬ†Accessory Card
‚Äʬ†Grants 1% chance of autocasting a random strip skill while attacking (Level 5 Strip Armor/Shield/Headgear/Weapon and Level 1 Strip Accessory included).
‚Äʬ†When worn by Rogue class:
o Increase Back Stab and Raid damage by 300%.

Paladin Randel Card
‚Äʬ†Accessory Card
‚Äʬ†Enables use of level 7 Holy Cross.
‚Äʬ†If the user is Assassin Class, enables level 3 Holy Cross instead.
‚Äʬ†When worn by Crusader class:
o Increase Holy Cross damage by (STR/10)%

1 hour ago, Yura said:

I mean I hate to say it, but variable respawn timers and the luck factor of being in the right place at the right time was integral in hunting the prize cards. Without a little bit of rng, it turns into a chore (albiet a chore with a great reward.). 

It is still integral. This is what I was saying back in discord that with turning the map pk off, monopolization is really not a problem. Even if youre a Solo hunter and you can outwit them with positioning and luck. You just outdps everyone else. LKc is already available to everyone. Heck! It is even announced when you kill the boss so everybody has the idea when it died and when will it respawn. Same goes for LHZ 4.

• Like 1

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

9 minutes ago, Chady said:

It is still integral. This is what I was saying back in discord that with turning the map pk off, monopolization is really not a problem. 

We've actually discussed this in a meeting the other day. I still can't say which direction we're going to be going with it, as it hasn't been fully decided, but it might be better off in the long run to do this. 

So hypothetically if LHZ4 comes out and maps are still PK On with no cards in the XIV points shop, then these cards will be coveted by many, but possibly monopolized by few. If maps are set to PK off, you could argue that there will be less competition, but it would be more fair for everyone to get a shot at the MVP status. I'll make sure to bring this up during our meeting before they're implemented. 

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm going to be taking steps to see if we can fix this economy, so I'm always going to be focusing on the hunting and fairness of the game, and less on the items that can be retreived from NPC's. 

Posted (edited)

Pk On/Off

Did you know why Bio Lab 3 forced pk was turned off? Cause sprt, no offense,¬†was this¬†ūü§Ź¬†close into monopolizing it by bringing a full pvp party with just a tank and a dps for the lhz boss.
Thats the only way I think Bio Lab can be monopolized, when pk is on and a group of Macro PvP Party kills its competitors. I was there. Dazzu was there.
Even in PK Off and in the same party, the competition is still there; the drop aint guaranteed but if it does drop, to whom shall the card go? That is still something the party needs to arrange even. If its not shared, the MVP gets it and still whatever was agreed upon to whom it goes. If its shared, being the MVP is still something to be proud of. The competition of dps will be there.¬†Right now theres no heavy competition in Bio Lab 3 cause almost everybody has them cards. Even Tsuki has his 20k XIV Points now ‚̧ԳŹ¬†

P.S. If you need help on the economy stuff I can.
I was also one of the Market Managers back in force.

Edited by Chady

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

So I heard Assassin Cross Card's effect is going to be Atk^20% + Soul Breaker? 

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

On 5/16/2020 at 1:48 PM, Chady said:

still feels underwhelming¬†ūüė≠

On 5/17/2020 at 3:48 AM, Chady said:

As long as it has effect and hey, it might be worth it! We'll never know unless we try.¬†‚̧ԳŹ

Yeah might as well we test what they kinda want for it.

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]

On 5/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, Chady said:

nice ideia, may be even more atk 25% or 30%? XD

Well.. It will be a considerable damage increase, since Hydra and Turtle General gives you 20% each already. Since multiple of one card doesn't stack as good as multiple cards with similar effects, an extra 20% from another card will be pretty deadly. 

Not all Class can benifit..Some Weapon only have 2 slot.. so basically not an essential to some class. Probably for LK's it would be a big Help to have SinxC.

Im guessing all LHZ3 Card Effects will now be permanent?

spacer.png

[ Kafra Corporation ]