Jump to content
XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roseta

PvP

Recommended Posts

Remove pkoff in pvp maps (sograt, sprt, geffen, go 15)

Several people sit around pk off and give a trash talk, passing by when you're dueling for you to miss the click and lose the target. This also applies to Novice level 1.
To sit and talk, stay in go 0

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting around trash talking shouldn't be a problem. We're all adults here after all (I hope). But if they interfere duels, then that should be report-able at the very least. I disagree in completely taking off pk off in PVP maps. Some just like to hang out with their friends without getting shot dead randomly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roseta said:

Remove pkoff in pvp maps (sograt, sprt, geffen, go 15)

Several people sit around pk off and give a trash talk, passing by when you're dueling for you to miss the click and lose the target. This also applies to Novice level 1.
To sit and talk, stay in go 0

 

 

the map was made for PVP right? so all should use "PK ON" 

+1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Obi said:

Sitting around trash talking shouldn't be a problem. We're all adults here after all (I hope). But if they interfere duels, then that should be report-able at the very least. I disagree in completely taking off pk off in PVP maps. Some just like to hang out with their friends without getting shot dead randomly.

Stay in prontera. No in pvp, PVP IS DUEL OR MOB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i kinda do agree that pvp maps should be for pvp players playing against each other and not a place to sit and afk in, however i’m also torn between removing pk off and keeping it because some people also do like to spectate and watch other people pvp. you learn a lot from watching people pk against each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sebas said:

i kinda do agree that pvp maps should be for pvp players playing against each other and not a place to sit and afk in, however i’m also torn between removing pk off and keeping it because some people also do like to spectate and watch other people pvp. you learn a lot from watching people pk against each other.

Because it have youtube 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well every server is unique and doesn’t have the same metas and strategies so they can’t just look up random pvp on youtube to get better. if you wanna get good at pking in this specific server who better to learn from than the actual players pking IN the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPRT has been a hangout spot since the early days of DRO. I don't remember people saying @pk off should be disabled there. I'm with Tsuki and Obi on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fair, but i guess the main issue now is the lack of 1v1s, it’s mostly an entire group vs a solo player, and obviously a solo player stands no chance. need a way to enjoy 1v1s or atleast a FFA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll have separate PvP warpers in the future. The fields we have right now are for hang out spots. I've been on servers before where the PK is completely off and what ends up happens is it gets completely empty and no one goes in it. Everyone would just chill in the city.. so yeah. We'll have GvG warper and Sinx Arena in the future though with some PVP warper probably for some sort of point system for ranking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds promising, will get quite competitive with a point system in place. anyhow i'm hopeful that we will all come to a consensus eventually with ideas regarding pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I do pk most of the time but i dont agree on removing PK off..  some people do enjoy watching someone dueling.. but if its pvp obstruction do a report.. if the TT goes below the belt then make a report.. we just put a npc warper because its been a turf of some of the pioneers.

Edited by BaTaS#0565

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...