XIVRO Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iroha

Advertisement

Now let's talk about Ads. I hope we can focus next on advertising the server because in my honest opinion, we can keep putting good & fancy updates in the server but if the population's still the same players, then that kinda won't be enjoyable.

My idea is to use facebook's sponsored ads to promote XIVRO's FB page. I've tried to set an ad template myself just to use it for an example:

dm9QGtc.jpg

P160 is like 3 USD / day, and from here we can test it at least for a week for like 22 USD in total (can still lower the daily budget if needed). As for the target audience, can always edit it (locations, age etc.)

Anyway, $22 for a 7-day good & legit advertisement doesn't sound that bad for me, i hope you guys will at least give it a try.

• Like 2

Nice bro, I don't know if it will extend to the Philippines, because the ping for them is too big. but it never hurts to try

For that cheap a budget, the conversion rate will be abysmal. Sure you get a bunch of impressions but most of that will go to waste as there really is nothing to compel them to get on board.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Obi said:

For that cheap a budget, the conversion rate will be abysmal. Sure you get a bunch of impressions but most of that will go to waste as there really is nothing to compel them to get on board.

The main idea is to expose the server tho.

EDIT: That's why i'd say we can try, any form of advertising works really. I've been sharing XIVRO's intro post in their facebook page on over 5 - 10 RO groups with 1k - 5k members a day, but look at us now, nothing happens either.

Edited by Iroha

we actually need some staff to review all the content from this forum

@Prank
We could consider this. Additionally, be reminded that we are listed under RMS as well! We're currently ranking 15 on High Rates. While facebook might help, RMS is a big platform that many RO players are familiar with and go to when finding information about servers or even items.  😄

But people tend to forget how to use RMS for server searching. They mainly rely (well, not mostly) on social media advertisements and recommendation from friends. IMO RMS-listed server is just not enough to make people come to the server. 🤔

9 hours ago, Arrow said:

But people tend to forget how to use RMS for server searching. They mainly rely (well, not mostly) on social media advertisements and recommendation from friends. IMO RMS-listed server is just not enough to make people come to the server. 🤔

I agree to this, or players from XIV should put reviews as well to give a feedback/impression about the server as well as to get XIVRO on the front page of RMS for a while so people can see it easily and read reviews and decide for themselves whether to play or not 😄